Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Power bracelets and necklace


Charisse, our cat, was hanging out with me while I was making her new collar.  When it was done and I looked for her to put it on, she was gone.  I slipped the collar onto my wrist like a bracelet so it would be at hand when I saw her next.  My 3 1/2 year old granddaughter noticed the collar/necklace and wanted to make a bracelet for herself.




She can't quite reach the foot pedal, so she sits on my lap, and with the sewing machine set to the slowest speed, she/we guide the fabric and sew.

Then my 5 year old grandson wanted a power bracelet.  He can reach the foot pedal and gets just
a wee bit of help with the guiding of fabric.





This is mine.

They do have power.  Virtue goes into the things we make, and virtue is power.

No comments:

Post a Comment